Home / Returns & Refunds
Returns & Refunds.
Thank you for shopping at KCX New Zealand.
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase, we invite you to review our policy on refunds and returns. The following terms apply to any products that you purchase with us.
Interpretations and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or the plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us”, or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Koch Experts Oceania Ltd.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Koch Experts Oceania Ltd, accessible from https://kochexperts.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your order cancellation rights
You are entitled to cancel your Order or exchange the Goods You bought on our website with new ones by contacting Us within 7 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party You have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
To exercise your right of cancellation or exchange, You must inform Us of your decision through a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by emailing [email protected]
We will reimburse You or send You new Goods no later than seven days from the day We receive the returned Goods. For refunding, We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for returns and exchange
For the Goods to be eligible for a return and exchange, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last seven days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
- The Goods aren’t used or damaged
- The Goods have the receipt or proof of purchase
The following Goods cannot be returned or exchanged:
- The supply of Goods made to your specifications or personalized.
- The supply of Goods which, according to their nature, are not suitable to be returned deteriorated rapidly or where the expiry date was over.
- The supply of Goods is unsuitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and was unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods, which are, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items after delivery.
We reserve the right to refuse returns and exchanges of any merchandise that does not meet the above return and exchange conditions at our sole discretion.
Only regular-priced Goods may be refunded or exchanged. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded or exchanged.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods to the following address:
95C Wairau Road
Wairau Valley, Auckland 0627
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We cannot issue a refund without receiving the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, You’d receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com
- By our website chat support
Last updated: 16 May 2023